Friday, December 14, 2012

2012 WINTER INSPIRATION (fall fashion inspired)

Another inspiration thread. This season I'm interested in chunky fitted sweaters and vintage dresses along with chic sophisticated coats for winter. I've always found winter wear to be  slightly depressing and I believe an added colorful flair to your wardrobe might help remedy this. I'm very fond of rustic colors thus this could all easily be worn in the fall as well. Both bright colors and deep and wild colors will still be found in this inspiration post however. I hope you all enjoy it and are inspired to add a creative and playful twist to your outerwear this season. And of course remember to keep yourselves warm since that is one of the many purposes of clothing after all.







3 comments:

  1. oh these are so beautiful and inspiring <3
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, that last jumper that looks like a big melted icecream cake <3<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally want it but I can't find it anywhere ;_;
      You would have no trouble DIY-ing it though!

      Delete